When a financial advisor is out of reach and the idea of a roboadvisor is scary, wealth coaching provides you with one-on-one guidance on how to manage your money and start achieving your goals.
as seen in...
What We Do
We coach you through the first stages of money management.
What You'll Get
your current financial
Financial Game Plan
on how to achieve your
and educational videos
money topics sent
directly to your
phone every weekday.
reports to track your
success and 24/7
access to your
synced client portal.
network of young
professionals who are
also crushing it in
their careers and
clarity - you’ll drop
your money baggage
and finally have a
handle on your
Take a Tour
Who is Wealth Coaching For?
I want to...
They know that mastering money early in their careers provides a huge advantage that will allow them to achieve more, stress less, and make their dreams a reality.
- Allison, Senior Regional Sales Manager, 29
- Scott, Vice President of Corporate and Executive Services, 31
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Why should I sign up for Wealth Coaching?
In the words of Mr. Money Mustache, “If you’re not getting rich in your 20s, you’re doing it wrong.”
Money is the #1 cause of stress for Americans and rightfully so–it directly impacts the opportunities you have in life.
If you want to improve your financial situation, become financially worry-free, and start building wealth, then Wealth Coaching is for you. During the 90-day program, you’ll receive:
- A custom Financial Game Plan that breaks down where you stand financially and what you can do to improve
- One-on-one time with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ where you’ll get all of your money questions answered
- A financial education. Short videos about “need-to-know” money topics sent directly to your phone every week day. Our Wealth Coaches collaborate with our in-house production team to make sure everything is digestible and entertaining.
- Access to our Client Portal which syncs all of your financial accounts at various institutions so that you can always see a birds eye view of your financial situation. You’ll have access to the Client Portal even after the program ends so that you can stay on track.
- More bang for your buck than you’ll get anywhere else. Most financial advisors charge $2,000+ just for a financial plan. You’re getting that plus countless other benefits for a fraction of the cost. On top of that, you can earn money throughout the program by referring friends and through product rebates. Most of our clients make the entire program cost back (through our referral/rebate programs and/or implementing our suggestions) before the 90-day program ends.
- We understand how busy you are. This is the only program created exclusively for busy young professionals. We’re fluent in emoji and the entire program can be completed from your cell phone. We pack everything into 90 days so that you can maximize results and minimize time commitment.
- Money back guarantee. We’re pretty sure you’ll love Wealth Coaching, but if you don’t we’ll refund your money within 30 days of the program start date. So you really have nothing to lose.
How much time will I need to dedicate to the program?
Wealth Coaching was created exclusively for busy young professionals so we’ve designed everything to be as efficient as possible, maximizing progress and minimizing time commitment.
At a high level, the entire program can be completed in as little as 7 hours over the course of 3 months. You’ll need to commit 90 seconds every morning to watch a video on your cell phone, 5 minutes every Sunday to read our weekly recap email and track your progress, and 1-2 hours each month to work with your Wealth Coach and implement their suggestions.
Here’s a more detailed breakdown of how you’ll spend your time:
- Take the Client Survey (30 minutes)
- Connect your Financial Accounts (1 hour)
- Review Financial Game Plan & Video Chat with Wealth Coach (1 hour)
- Implement Wealth Coach Recommendations (2 hours)
- Watch Weekday Educational Videos (90 seconds per day; 1.5 hours total)
- Read Weekly Emails and Progress Reports (5 minutes per week; 1 hour total)
Can't I just do this myself?
We’re going to be honest–if you’re super dedicated, you can probably figure a lot of this out yourself by doing countless Google searches and reading books. But it would take you 150+ hours to learn what we can teach you in 7 hours…and time is money. Would you rather spend your limited free time crunching numbers in an intricate spreadsheet, or doing something you actually enjoy? There’s a reason why 78% of millionaires have a financial advisor.
We’re definitely not the cheapest solution (though we cost WAY less than a traditional financial advisor), but we are definitely the most efficient. If you’re a busy person who values their time, let us do the hard work so you don’t have to.
Also, you’ll be getting personalized advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ with a decade of experience, so you can be sure you’re getting the right information and you won’t have to second guess yourself.
A great way to think about personal finance is to compare it to fitness. There are some people who are just super passionate about fitness. They’re naturally motivated enough to read tons of books and articles, figure out the best workouts and meal plans, go to the gym every day, and hold themselves accountable so that they stay on track.
But most people would rather have a trainer or instructor show them exactly what to do and then motivate them to keep going, even when they’re feeling lazy. If the latter sounds like you when it comes to money, then Wealth Coaching is probably a great fit for your goals and lifestyle.
Do I need to reach a certain age, income level, or have savings to be eligible for the program?
Absolutely not! This is actually a big part of why we created Wealth Coaching–most skilled financial advisors require six or seven figures in the bank for you to become a client (prior to founding Invibed, our CEO managed money at a Wall Street firm that required at least $25 million in the bank to become a client). Unfortunately, it takes decades for most people to accumulate that kind of wealth, which means we have to make serious financial decisions without the help of a formal financial education or financial expert.
Wealth Coaching is our solution to this problem–it allows young professionals to have the same financial experience as the super wealthy even though they’re not rich…yet.
Bottom line: Wealth Coaching does not discriminate. We accept adults of all ages, income levels and net worths into our program.
What if I want to participate but can’t afford to pay for the program?
While Wealth Coaching is much more affordable than working with a financial advisor (on average, a financial plan alone will cost upwards of $2,000–and that’s IF you’re wealthy enough for them to agree to work with you), we understand that it’s still an expense for our clients.
We founded this company because we wanted to help our peers, so we never want cost to prevent someone who’s eager to join the program from participating. We’ve done a few things to make this easier:
- Payment Plan: You can split the program’s cost into three installments over the course of three months:
- $150 when you sign up to reserve your spot
- $150 on the first day of the program
- $150 on the 31st day of the program
- Referral Program: When you sign up, you’ll receive a unique referral link that you can post on social media and email to friends. Each person who signs up for Wealth Coaching using your link will get $25 off their purchase, and you’ll get $25 cash from us.
- Product Rebates: We don’t have a secret agenda to sell you financial products but we do offer them when they make sense (say you want to refinance your student loans, get a new credit card, or open a brokerage account). We have relationships with several financial institutions that pay us a referral fee for your business. We’re always completely transparent with you about referral fees–we’ll even split them with you (on average, it’s a 50/50 split across all product types), making it possible to cover the entire cost of Wealth Coaching program using rebates we pass along to you for any products that you sign up for.
Who the f*ck are you guys and why are you qualified to give financial advice?
Our team has spent over a decade managing money for multi-millionaires (and even a few billionaires) on Wall Street. We know how the wealthiest people in the world manage their money which allows us to bring that same expertise to you. At the same time, we’re all millennials ourselves so we totally understand where you are right now and what your priorities are.
About Our Team
Currently, our Founder & CEO, Dani Pascarella, CFP®, is personally working with all of our Wealth Coaching clients. Prior to founding Invibed, Dani was an Investment Specialist at J.P.Morgan, where she managed money for ultra high net worth individuals with assets ranging from $25 million to billions.
She holds a B.A. and M.A. in International Business from the University of Florida and a M.S. in Journalism from Columbia University.
Dani became a licensed stockbroker at age 20 and previously worked at CNBC on the show Mad Money with Jim Cramer.
Invibed is a fintech startup that’s helped over 80,000 millennials build a secure financial future via personal finance education tailored to Gen Y and our Wealth Coaching program, which makes holistic financial planning accessible, affordable, and delightful for millennials.
Invibed is also part of the NYC cohort of Startup Next, powered by Techstars and Google for Entrepreneurs and has been featured in Fox Business, Yahoo! Finance, Elite Daily, and WealthManagement.com.
Can you give me more specifics regarding what will happen in the program and after it ends?
Absolutely! Check out this overview of the client experience and the topics we cover in our educational video series.
At the end of 90 days, you’ll have a clear understanding of your current financial situation and you’ll know exactly what you need to do to improve going forward. At that point, many of our clients are excited to manage their own money with confidence.
However, some clients really grow to appreciate all of the support they receive from their Wealth Coach and they prefer to continue working with a financial professional. If that’s the case, you’ll have two options:
- Continue working with your Wealth Coach. We provide affordable, ongoing support for our Wealth Coaching graduates. We want to see you succeed and reach the next big milestone!
- Graduate to Stash Wealth. Once you reach certain key financial milestones, you will be eligible to start working with our partners at Stash Wealth (and you’ll get a nice discount when we make the introduction). We don’t get any referral fees or commission from Stash Wealth–we just think they’re the best advisors out there for our Wealth Coaching alums who are further along in their financial journey.